» Out of Town Adopters
ADOPTION PROCESS FOR OUT OF TOWN ADOPTERS
Here is our adoption policy for out-of-town adopters:
- First, you complete an application to adopt.
- Second we check your references.
- Third, you come to see the dog and decide whether or not you want to try him or her out.
- Fourth, you meet the dog, sign the Adoption Contract, get copies of the dog’s vet records and pay the adoption fee. The fee may be paid with a check payable to Happy Tails.
- Fifth, you take the dog home with you.
- If the dog works out, the adoption automatically finalizes at the end of the 7 days.
- IF THE DOG DOES NOT WORK OUT, YOU JUST RETURN HIM OR HER WITHIN THE 7 DAYS AND RECEIVE A REFUND.
UNFORTUNATELY, OUR RESCUE CANNOT TRANSPORT. IF YOU LIVE OUT OF TOWN, YOU
MUST COME TO GET THE DOG YOURSELF OR MAKE YOUR OWN ARRANGEMENTS FOR